Full course description
Basic Animation is a fun-filled course where you will learn all about animation techniques, famous animated short films as well as animating using Animation Creator HD!
This course contains three self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Animation
- Elements of Animation
- Storyboarding in Animation
Recommended to be complete within 3 week(s).
In this course, you will learn:
- what is animation?
- the history of animation
- animation toys
- different types of animation
- the 12 principles of animation
- frame rate and speed in animation
- what is the difference between a key frame and in between frames?
- what is the storyboarding process in animation?
- how to create your own animation using Animation Creator HD
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy