Full course description
Somewhere in the early 2000s, blogging was hugely popular on the Internet. Now, vlogging has taken over. Like blogging, vlogging can be produced right at home.
In this course, we will learn how to produce content, film our vlog and publish them on an online platform.
This course is organised into seven modules:
- Introduction: What Is a Vlog?
- Pre-Production: Equipment for Vlogging
- Pre-Production: Content for Vlogging
- Production: Shooting Your Vlog
- Post-Production: Editing Your Vlog
- Publishing Your Vlog
- Building Your Vlogging Community
Students will learn:
- What a vlog is
- How to prepare content to shoot a vlog
- Practise filming a vlog
- Practise publishing and engaging an audience to build a vlog community
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy