Full course description
When we create a product design, the user interface (UI) can affect the product’s popularity and even success. In this course, we shall learn the aspects of a good UI design and how to use the software Figma to create a mobile app prototype.
This course is recommended for:
- Upper Secondary
- Vocational Senior
This course contains two modules:
- Introduction to UI Design
- Prototyping With Figma
At the end of this course, we will:
- learn and understand the components of basic effective UI design
- learn the various features of Figma
- practice in designing a birthday card prototype using Figma
- create a mobile app prototype using Figma
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)