Smartphone Photography is a Course
Started 16 Sep 2020
Full course description
This course will teach you how to use the basic camera functions in your smartphone, and key photography techniques to take better pictures.
You will also learn how to edit your photos using your smartphone's inbuilt photo editor and mobile apps.
This course contains five self-paced modules:
- Photography Concepts
- Getting to Know Our Smartphone Camera
- Taking Photos of Different Subjects
- Photo Editing on Our Smartphone
- Smartphone Photography Assignments
Recommended to be complete within 3 week(s).
Students will learn:
- Photography concepts and techniques that can be applied when taking photos.
- Smartphone camera features that can be used to control and enhance shots.
- The different types of subjects in photography.
- How to edit photos with inbuilt photo editing tool and Snapseed.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy