Introduction to Python is a Course
Introduction to Python
Started 9 Mar 2020
Full course description
This course introduces the basics of Python programming. It is also designed to provide students with an understanding of fundamental programming concepts which will be applicable to all programming languages.
This course contains five modules:
- Introduction to Python
- Programming with Turtle
- Variables & Operators
- Decision Making
This course will cover the following topics:
- Understand Python Programming
- Create and execute programs
- Be familiar with basic programming syntax and rules
- Learn to debug and fix errors to ensure that programs performs as it intended
- Build capabilities in logical thinking and problem solving
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy