Full course description
This course aims to introduce us to augmented reality (AR). We will also learn how to create our own AR filters using the Lens Studio app.
This course is recommended for Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above.
This course contains four modules:
- Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR)
- Introduction to Lens Studio
- Creating Simple AR Filters
- Importing Materials to Lens Studio
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise what is augmented reality (AR)
- apply Lens Studio to create different AR filters
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy