Full course description
This course provides basic coding knowledge through the use of a fully programmable minicomputer called Micro:Bit.
This course contains eight self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Programming and Micro:Bit
- Block Editor & LED
- Starting a Project in the Micro:Bit Block Editor
- Basic Code Blocks in Micro:Bit
- Input (Trigger) Code Blocks in Micro:Bit
- Loop Code Blocks in Micro:Bit
- Game Code Blocks in Micro:Bit
- Additional Learning Resources
Recommended to be complete within 7 week(s).
In this course, you will learn:
- about the parts and functions of the BBC Micro:Bit
- how to Write Basic Programs for Micro:Bit using the Block Editor
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy