Full course description
This course builds on the skills and knowledge learnt in the Game Creation with Scratch (Basic) course.
In this course, we will learn more advanced game-making techniques on Scratch through game asset modification and game interactivity building.
This course is recommended for Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above.
This course contains four modules:
- Game Realism through Movements
- Game Mechanics: Rewards and Competition
- The Domino Effect: Game Chain Reaction
- Level Up: Game Progression
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise what are the elements of engaging gameplay and design
- apply advanced game concepts and development
- apply block-based programming in Scratch
- apply advanced game design and interactivity creation in Scratch
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy