Full course description
The Internet is used in many areas of daily living. It enables people to send and receive information, communicate with others, buy things, play games, watch videos and more. It is therefore important to learn how to use the Internet effectively and safely.
This course contains three modules:
- The Internet and the Online Space
- Finding a Healthy Balance with Media and Technology
- Protecting Personal Data Online
In this course, we will learn to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the Internet and its uses
- Explain how information is created, viewed and shared online
- Explain what digital footprints and how they affect Internet users
- Practice balanced use of technology
- Protect personal information and own privacy online
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)