Full course description
The Internet allows us to find information, share and contribute our ideas as well as communicating and interacting with other Internet users. Online communication and interaction can be tricky as we often could not immediately see people’s reactions to our words. It is always easy to misunderstand others and we are often quick to react to the responses of others.
It is important for us to be careful and responsible about what we post or share online. We also need to communicate and interact with empathy, respect and integrity to engage in meaningful and respectful online interactions.
This course contains three modules:
- Our Digital Reputation
- Positive Online Interactions
- Managing Online Friendships
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the strategies to create and maintain a positive digital reputation.
- Identify proper behaviour when communicating online.
- Identify ways to respond to cyberbullying.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)