Full course description
This course introduces learners to Microsoft Word and its features to create Word documents.
This course contains four modules:
- Introduction to Word
- Basic Operations of Word
- Searching for Resources in Word
- Creating and Editing a Word Document
Recommended to be complete within 4 weeks.
Learners will learn:
- The uses of Microsoft Word
- To navigate Word and its many features
- To search for and add resources (e.g. images, references) into a Word document
- To apply basic word processing skills to create and edit a Word document
- To prepare for Word document for printing
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)