Full course description
This course contains seven self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Generative Art
- Introduction to Computational Thinking
- Getting Started with Processing
- Coordinate System, Shapes & Digital Colour
- Working with Data
- Control Statements
Recommended to be complete within 4 weeks.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Gain an understanding of what is generative art
- Implement Computational Thinking steps to solve problems
- Learn and practise programming concepts
- Understand computer graphics
- Create generative art using Processing
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy