Full course description
This course introduces learners to the basics of film making using Adobe Premiere Pro. Learners will also learn the fundamentals of video production and how to turn footages into a short video.
This course contains five self-paced modules:
- Video Production Basics
- Video Genres
- Video Equipment and Accessories
- Editing with Premiere Pro
Recommended to be complete within 8 week(s).
This course will cover the following topics:
- History of films
- Videography techniques and rules
- Tips for taking better videos
- How to edit videos using Premiere Pro
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy