Full course description
This course allows learners to design their very own sustainable cities by using a web-based 3D CAD design tool. In this course, learners will familiarise themselves with the features of the 3D CAD design tool and utilise the design thinking process. This course will also introduce the United Nation's Global Goals for Sustainable Development, and challenge learners to design innovative solutions and create their own sustainable city designs.
This course contains four self-paced modules:
- 3D Modelling with SketchUp for Web
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- What are Sustainable Cities
- Design Projects
Recommended to be complete within 10 week(s).
In this course, you will:
- Learn and practice 3D modelling techniques using SketchUp
- Implement Design Thinking strategies and tools to create unique designs
- Understand goals for sustainable cities and sustainable design features
- Examine the development and designs of simple sustainable buildings and transportation systems
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy