Full course description
Learn to use the basic tools of Adobe Illustrator to create cool and interesting vector art. Make sure to bring along your creativity and imagination!
This course contains five self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator & Vector Art
- Shapes and Colour Tools
- Layer Panel and Text Tools
- Pen Tool
- Vector Art Projects
Recommended to be complete within 5 week(s).
At the end of the course, you will learn:
- What is Adobe Illustrator & Vector Art
- How to create and save documents
- How to use the pen tool and layer panel
- How to use the shape and text tools
- How to apply colours, gradient and strokes
- How to create vector art
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy