Full course description
This course will cover basic Photoshop tools and provide opportunity to practice using these tools to edit learners’ own images.
This course contains six self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop
- Toolbars and Panels
- Layers, Zoom & Shape and Text Tools
- Photoshop Practices
- Project - Photo Collage
In this course, you will learn:
- What Adobe Photoshop is
- How to create and save documents in Adobe Photoshop
- How to use Adobe Photoshop Toolbars and Panels
- How to use Layers Panel in Adobe Photoshop
- Photo Effects Practices with Adobe Photoshop
- How to create a Photo Collage
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy