Full course description
Exercise is an important component of keeping a healthy lifestyle. And regular exercises built into a routine help keep you physically fit. A healthy and fit person will be able to study, work and play better. It means you will be able to enjoy a better quality of life.
This course is organised into three modules:
- Exercise in the Park
- Exercise at Home
- Exercise in the Gym
These three modules will introduce you to a variety of practical exercise programmes which you can do within your home and the community.
There are several checkpoints within the course which we would need you to demonstrate your skills and knowledge to either a family member or your school facilitator.
What you'll learn:
- Using warming up and cooling down exercises
- Exercise in a park with the recommended routines
- Exercise in a gym using various gym equipment safely
- Exercise at home (which could also include equipment that you can find in a gym such as the treadmill or cycling machine)
- Knowledge of safe and considerate behaviour when using shared facilities
This course is available to all Pathlight School students.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course. Login to Learn for Life eCampus is required.