Full course description
In this course, learners will learn to describe their illnesses, common injuries and symptoms, how to seek medical help from healthcare professionals, and how to take medication.
This course is organised into three modules:
- Basic Medical Vocabulary
- Going to a Clinic
- Taking Medication
Students will learn:
- Basic vocabulary to describe our medical condition
- How to identify common injuries and illness symptoms
- How to make a medical appointment, register, collect medication and make payment at a clinic
- How to read medicine labels and take medication
- How to express our discomfort
- Some common medical testing procedures and the social rules in a clinic
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)