Full course description
This course will show how to maintain good oral hygiene by taking care of mouth, teeth, gums and tongue through brushing and flossing, when and how to use mouthwash or water to rinse mouth, and other useful tips.
This course is recommended for:
- 11 years old and up
In this course, we will learn to:
- follow the good oral hygiene routines
- follow the steps to brush your teeth using the correct method
- follow the steps to use dental floss
- follow the steps to rinse your mouth using mouthwash
- recognise the importance of keeping oral hygiene
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)