How to Get Dressed (Guide for Parents and Educators) is a Course
How to Get Dressed (Guide for Parents and Educators)
Started 1 Oct 2020
Full course description
This course contains learning resources and visual supports for parents and educators to teach the basics of how to get dressed to children in the Junior Years (up to 10 years old) and Middle Years (11 – 14 years old).
This course contains three self-paced modules:
- Types of Clothing and Why We Wear Them
- Putting on Clothing
- Putting on Accessories
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise why we have to wear clothing
- recognise what are the different types of clothing
- recognise the correct side out of various clothing
- recognise how to open and close fasteners
- describe how to put clothing on
- describe how to put on a belt, a cap, a jacket, socks and footwear
This online course is available for Parents and Educators to access.
Parents can enrol in this course using their child’s/ward’s Learn for Life eCampus account.
Educators can enrol in this course using their own eCampus account.
Autism Resource Centre (S)