Growing Up and Managing Change (Males) is a Course
Growing Up and Managing Change (Males)
Started 27 Mar 2018
Sorry! The enrolment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course is designed to help pre-teen boys understand what happens to their bodies during puberty and how they can manage the change.
This course requires parental guidance.
This course is organised into three modules:
- Growing Up and Managing Body Changes
- Managing Emotional Changes
- Why Do We Need To Learn About Changes
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Indicate knowledge of bodily changes during puberty
- Indicate knowledge of how to cope with these changes
- Indicate understanding of why we should learn about changes and what is OK/NOT-OK to do
- Practice what to do when uncomfortable with body changes and changes in feelings
This course is introduced to Pathlight School students in primary 6 as part of their on-campus lessons.
Parents may also request to enrol in this course if they wish to go through the contents with their child/ward earlier.
Parents can send an enrolment request to eCampus Help Desk with the following details:
- Student Name
- Student Level and Class
- Student BC/IC Number
- Student Gender
Autism Resource Centre (S)