Participating In Sports and Fitness Activities is a Course
Participating In Sports and Fitness Activities
Started 18 Mar 2021
Full course description
In this course, we will learn about leisure activities related to sports and fitness and how to engage them.
The course covers six modules:
- Physical Fitness Activities
- Dance Aerobics and Strength Fitness
- Racquet or Ball Games
- Outdoor Adventure Activities
- Martial Arts
- Tips To Getting Active
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognise the importance of engaging in sports and fitness activities
- Recognise different types of sports and fitness activities
- Describe the steps to getting active
- Describe the tips for preventing sport injuries
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)