Storing Non-Food Household Supplies is a Course
Storing Non-Food Household Supplies
Full course description
As part of good home management, we need to learn how to organise and manage non-food household supplies after we have bought them at the shops or online.
This course will share what are non-food household supplies and where they should be stored to keep them safe for use when required.
In this course, we will learn about:
- What Are Non-Food Household Supplies.
- Sorting Non-Food Household Supplies.
- Keeping Non-Food Household Supplies.
- Following Usage and Storage Instructions and Warnings.
- Organising and Storing Non-Food Household Supplies.
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Identify non-food household supplies.
- Sort and keep non-food household supplies safely.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)