Full course description
As part of good home management, we need to learn how to organise and manage food groceries safely after we have bought them at the shops or online.
This course will share what are the different types of food groceries and where they should be stored to keep them safe for use when required.
In this course, we will learn about:
- Introduction to Food Groceries.
- Sorting and Keeping Food Groceries.
- Keeping Food Items in the Freezer and Refrigerator.
- Keeping Food Items in the Pantry.
- Expiry, Use-By, and Best Before Dates.
- Tips / Best Practices in Storing Food Items.
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Identify the three categories of food groceries.
- Sort and keep food items in the freezer, refrigerator or pantry.
- Recognise food groceries’ expiry, use-by, or best before date.
- Follow the tips / best practices in storing food.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)