Responsible Use of Water and Electricity is a Course
Responsible Use of Water and Electricity
Full course description
In this course, we will learn about water and electricity’s relationship to the environment and the planet, why it is important to use them responsibly and how to reduce their usage efficiently.
This course is recommended for:
- Upper Primary
In this course, we will learn about:
- Singapore Green Plan 2030
- Singapore’s Water and Electricity Sources
- How to Reduce Water and Electricity Consumption
In this course, we will learn:
- Water and electricity’s relationship to the environment
- The reasons for using water and electricity responsibly
- Methods to reduce water and electricity use
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)