Full course description
Sometimes when we have our meals, whether home-cooked, takeaway or delivered, we may not finish all our food and we may have leftovers. When we have leftovers, we need to decide what to do with our leftovers, whether to throw them away or to keep them for another meal.
This course will share with us how to manage leftovers safely.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- What Are Leftovers?
- Should We Keep or Throw Away Leftovers?
- How to Keep Leftovers Safely.
- How to Throw Leftovers Away.
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Identify what are leftovers.
- Decide when to keep or throw away leftovers.
- Recognise and demonstrate how to keep leftovers safely.
- Recognise and demonstrate how to throw leftovers away correctly.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)