Full course description
Since the discovery of the light bulb in 1800, electrical lights have become an essential part of our lives. They light up our environment so that we can see even though there is no sunlight. This allows us to continue doing basically anything at anytime of the day.
However, all electric lights eventually stop working and need to be fixed or replaced.
In this course, we will learn how to replace electric light bulbs in our homes safely.
This course is recommended for:
- Upper Primary
This course will cover:
- Things we need to change a light bulb at home
- How to use the household ladder and a light bulb changer pole
- Identifying light type
- Replacing a light
- What to do in a power trip
In this course, we will learn:
- how to identify the type and model number of a light bulb
- where to buy light bulbs
- how to replace a light bulb
- how to turn household electricity back on after a power trip
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)