Environmentally Friendly Practices is a Course
Environmentally Friendly Practices
Started 21 Oct 2019
Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to change the way we use water, electricity, plastic and more in a way that is not harmful to the environment. We will also explore how to minimise waste and apply the concepts of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
This course covers two modules:
- Responsible Use of Water and Electricity
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
In this course, you will learn:
- why we need to use water and electricity responsibly
- how to reduce water and electricity waste
- the concepts of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- how to reduce, reuse and recycle
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)