Full course description
When we eat at home, we need to clear and wipe the table, and wash and dry dirty kitchen tools, dishes, and utensils after our meal. We should keep the clean kitchen tools, dishes, and utensils back where they belong, once they are dry.
Doing this will ensure that we always have a clean environment to eat in, and we have and know where to find clean kitchen tools, dishes, and utensils when we need them.
This course will share how we can clean up after having our meals.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Why Is It Important to Clear, Wipe, and Wash up After Meals?
- How to Clear the Table.
- How to Wipe the Table.
- How to Wash Dishes.
- How to Dry Dishes Before Keeping.
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Recognise and demonstrate how to clear the table after having a meal.
- Recognise and demonstrate how to wipe the table.
- Recognise and demonstrate how to wash dishes and utensils.
- Recognise and demonstrate how to dry and keep dishes and utensils.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)