Information about Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs is a Course
Information about Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs
Started 28 Nov 2019
Full course description
In this course, we will learn about alcohol, smoking and drugs, why and how we can become addicted to them, and the possible ill effects they can have on us.
This course contains four modules and is suitable for Senior Years (15-18 years old) and above:
- Why Do We Become Addicted?
- Alcohol Drinking and Its Effects
- Tobacco Smoking and Its Effects
- Drug Abuse and Its Effects
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn:
- what is addiction and the kinds of addictions
- why we might become addicted to certain substances or activities
- what are the ill effects and consequences of alcohol drinking
- what are the ill effects and consequences of tobacco smoking
- what are the ill effects and consequences of drug abuse
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)