Full course description
"An understanding of addictive substances, what they do, how to spot them and the dangers and concerns associated with them is a critical first step, to being able to actively choose not to pursue them."
- adapted from sana.org.sg
In this course, we will learn about alcohol, smoking, and drugs, why and how people can become addicted to them, and the possible ill effects they can have on us.
In this course, we will learn about:
- What is Addiction?
- Alcohol Consumption and Its Effects
- Smoking and Its Effects
- Drug Abuse and Its Effects
In this course, we will learn:
- What is addiction.
- Why we might become addicted to certain substances.
- What are the ill effects and consequences of alcohol consumption.
- What are the ill effects and consequences of smoking.
- What are the ill effects and consequences of drug abuse.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)