Basic First Aid is a Course
Basic First Aid
Started 16 Apr 2020
Full course description
Learn basic knowledge on how to handle minor injuries, such as bruises, cuts, sprains and burns, and how to be a first responder for sudden cardiac arrest.
This course is organised into six modules:
- An Introduction to the First Aid Kit
- Treating Minor Cuts and Grazes
- Treating Minor Insect Bites, Bruises and Blisters
- Treating Sprains and Strains
- Treating Minor Burns and Scalds
- First Responder to Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Students will learn:
- What is a first aid kit and its contents
- How to treat minor wounds
- How to apply first aid treatment to serious wounds and what to do after
- What to do when we witness a sudden cardiac arrest
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)