Full course description
Sport facilities are places that we can visit to engage in physical exercise, participate in athletic competition, or witness sporting events.
In this course, we will learn how to plan a visit to sport facilities available in Singapore.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- What Sport Facilities Are
- Guide to Visiting Sport Facilities
- Booking with ActiveSG
In this course, we will learn to:
- identify sports facilities
- search for information on sport facilities
- book a sports facility for use
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)