Visiting a Performance Theatre
Started 17 Nov 2021
Full course description
Unlike watching a movie, watching a theatre performance is a unique experience that involves both the performers/actors and the audience. A theatre performance is a cultural experience that is open to everyone. It is an expression of ideas and stories through characters and narratives.
This course discusses how we can enjoy a performance at a theatre and make it a rewarding experience.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- How to decide a performance to watch
- How to purchase the theatre ticket
- How to plan a theatre performance trip
- How to get the seat in the performance theatre
- What the social etiquette at the theatre is
In this course, we will learn to:
- explain the reasons for watching a performance at the theatre
- list the steps to purchase a theatre ticket
- outline the steps to watch a performance at the theatre
- recognise the importance of social etiquette at the theatre
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)