Full course description
Parks and nature reserves are places that we can visit to engage in recreational activities such as physical exercise, exploring nature, or participating in events.
In this course, we will learn how to plan a visit to parks and nature reserves available in Singapore.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- Parks and Nature Reserves in Singapore
- Visiting a Park
- Dos and Don’ts at a Park
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise parks and nature reserves available in Singapore
- explore the types of activities carried out in parks
- search for information on parks and nature reserves
- plan a visit to parks or nature reserves
- describe the dos and don't when visiting a park
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)