Full course description
Community clubs (CCs) have many different facilities for members of the public to use.
In this course, we will learn what are the facilities available in the community clubs and how to book for the facilities as well as sign up for a course organised by CCs.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- Community Clubs (CCs) in Singapore
- How to sign up for a course
- How to book facilities in CC
- Things to note when attending a course at CC
- Things to note when using a facility at CC
In this course, we will learn to:
- define and locate a community club
- search for information on facilities and courses available in community clubs
- describe the steps to book for a facility
- describe the steps to register for a course
- explain the things to note when attending a course at the community clubs
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)