Full course description
Watching a movie can be a fun, relaxing and enjoyable activity. It can also be fun to watch movies with our family and friends, then discuss the movie afterwards. Movies can be watched at home or at the cinema.
In this course, we will discuss how we can watch a movie at a cinema and make it a rewarding experience.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- How to decide a movie to watch
- How to purchase the movie ticket
- How to plan a movie trip
- How to get the seat in the screening hall
- What the social etiquette at the cinema is
In this course, we will learn to:
- explain the reasons for watching a movie at the cinema
- list the steps to purchase a movie ticket
- outline the steps to watch a movie at the cinema
- recognise the importance of social etiquette at the cinema
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)