Using the Postal Service and Parcel Lockers is a Course
Using the Postal Service and Parcel Lockers
Started 22 Nov 2021
Full course description
Have you ever sent or received letters or parcels?
Many letters and parcels are sent and delivered by postal service. Parcel lockers are also used to store parcels for pick up and delivery.
In this course, we will learn about using the postal service and parcel lockers to send and receive items.
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- How to prepare, send letters and parcels via postal service
- How to pick up letters and parcels via postal service
- How to pick up parcels via parcel locker
- Using online postal service
In this course, we will learn to:
- describe the purpose of postal service and parcel lockers
- outline the steps of using postal service to send and receive mail
- outline the steps of using a parcel locker to send and receive mail
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)