Full course description
Information and media such as text, pictures, photos, songs, and games are readily available for access on the Internet and can be viewed, downloaded or shared.
However, all these materials available on the Internet are copyrighted unless otherwise stated. Hence, we need to seek permission if we want to use any of these contents in our homework, assignments, or projects.
In this course, we will learn how to respect the copyright of the information we find on the Internet and take the appropriate actions if we need to use the information for our homework, assignments, or projects.
In this course, we will learn to:
- Define the meaning of copyright and plagiarism.
- Recognise the types of work protected by copyright.
- List the ways to respect copyright.
- Explain the steps to avoid copyright infringement.
- Demonstrate how to cite and give credit for the content used.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)