Computer Essentials (Parent's Guide) is a Course
Computer Essentials (Parent's Guide)
Started 13 Feb 2019
Full course description
This course contains learning resources and visual supports for the basics of operating a computer, identifying the supporting parts and how to use them.
This course contains Four self-paced modules:
- The Computer
- The Computer Mouse
- The Keyboard
- Keyboard Typing
Recommended to be complete within 2 week(s).
The course will cover the following topics:
- How to identify basic parts of the computer, mouse and keyboard
- How to operate a computer
- How to hold a mouse properly
- How to perform key computer mouse controls
- How to type effectively on a computer keyboard using correct finger-key placement
- How to type on a computer keyboard using a combination of keys
This online course is available to Parents to access.
Parents can enrol in this course using their child's/ward's Learn for Life eCampus account.
IT & Design Academy