Full course description
This course introduces learners to Microsoft Outlook and its features to learn how to craft and send emails on different settings.
This course has five modules:
- What Is an Email?
- Exploring Microsoft Outlook
- Creating an Email on Microsoft Outlook
- Responding to an Email on Microsoft Outlook
- Managing Emails and Contacts on Microsoft Outlook
Learners will learn to:
- Set up an email account on Outlook
- Create and send emails on Outlook
- Respond to emails on Outlook
- Manage emails and contacts on Outlook
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)