Full course description
Welcome to "Using Public Toilets (Girls)".
This course will teach the key skills of locating, identifying and using public toilets, for girls.
Good toileting habits are very important for personal health and hygiene. Learning and practising these skills will build our confidence and independence.
Have fun exploring!
This course contains five modules:
- The Basics of Public Toilets
- How to Tell Which Public Toilet to Use
- How to Find Public Toilets
- How to Use the Public Toilet: for Girls
- Good Toileting Habits
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn:
- what is a public toilet
- how to identify the correct public toilet to use
- how to identify the toilet sign
- how to locate the public toilet
- how to use the public toilet, for girls
- good toileting habits
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)