Full course description
The mobile phone has become an essential device for communication and accessing information. Knowing how to use a mobile phone is a skill that everyone should have in order to stay current.
This course introduces learners on how to use their mobile phones effectively and responsibly.
This course contains five modules:
- Mobile Phone Ownership
- Basic Mobile Phone Operation
- Phone Calls and Messages
- Responsible Use of Mobile Phone
- Protecting Personal Data and Privacy
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- List the uses of mobile phones
- Perform basic mobile phone operations
- Describe how we can use mobile phones responsibly
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)