Full course description
In our daily lives, we use the money for many purposes. Most adults have to work in order to earn money to pay for their daily needs. Youths also may take up part-time or full-time jobs during their school holidays to earn some extra pocket money. This could be used to pay for your favourite things that you want or to help contribute to your family. We hope you will take the time to learn all the modules. This will help you be more efficient in handling money and to use them wisely.
This course contains eight modules:
- Introducing Money
- Identifying Money
- Counting Money
- Using Money
- Keeping Your Money Safe
- Understanding Needs and Wants
- Managing Money
- Using Bank Services
In this course, you will learn:
- The basics of what money is
- How to identify and count money
- How to use it properly for transactions
- How to keep your money safe
- The various aspects of using and managing money
- Advanced module on using bank services
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)