Full course description
In this course, we will learn:
- what are public facilities
- which are the ones we frequently use and why
- how to search for important information on public facilities, e.g. opening hours, amenities available, etc
This course is recommended for middle year (11-14 years old) and above.
In this course, we will learn about:
- What Public Facilities Are
- How to search for Information on Public Facilities
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise frequently used public facilities and why we use them
- identify what information on public facilities is useful to know
- describe how to search for information on public facilities
This course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus
Autism Resource Centre (S)