Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to take the MRT train and what are the considerate and safe behaviours while riding a train.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- The Public MRT Train System in Singapore
- Steps to Take the Train (MRT)
- Considerate Behaviour in the MRT Station and on the Train
- Safety When Taking the Train
- Safety Rules and Features on Trains and in Train Stations
- How to Get Help
- What to Do If We Feel Unwell
- Buying a Standard Ticket for MRT Train Trips
- What to Do If There Are Train Disruptions or Delays
- Changing Train Lines at MRT Interchange Stations
- Common Signs, Banners, Posters and Symbols and What They Mean
In this course, we will learn to:
- Use an ez-link card or a single trip ticket at the MRT fare gate.
- Locate a specific train station and platform to board the train.
- Board and alight from a train safely.
- Be considerate to others in the MRT station and on the train.
- Stay safe in the MRT station and on the train.
- Manage unexpected situations on a train journey.
- Buy a single trip train ticket.
- Cope with train disruptions or delays.
- Read and understand the Train System Map.
- Read and understand directional signs, banners, posters and symbols at MRT stations and on MRT trains.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)