Full course description
In this course, you will learn about kitchen safety, and how to use cutlery, kitchen equipment and utensils safely.
You will also be introduced to some basic knife skills that will help you when you want to prepare simple meals.
This course contains three modules:
- Kitchen Safety: Rules and Tips
- Dos and Don’ts When Using Kitchen Equipment and Utensils
- Basic Knife Skills
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- follow the basic rules of kitchen safety
- use cutlery, kitchen equipment and utensils safely
- know what to do in a kitchen emergency
- identify and/or pick up some basic knife skills
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.