Full course description
Cooking and preparing food can be simple and fun!
In this course, we will be introduced to My Healthy Plate, from Singapore’s Health Promotion Board (HPB), and how to read a recipe.
We will also learn some simple recipes like making sandwiches, frying an egg, cooking pasta, and making drinks like Milo and tea.
This course contains three self-paced modules:
- My Healthy Plate: What Makes a Balanced Meal?
- How to Read a Recipe
- Simple Recipes
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn:
- how to identify what makes a balanced meal
- how to apply My Healthy Plate when choosing meals
- how to interpret a recipe and identify what to prepare
- how to prepare some simple food and drinks
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)