Full course description
Unsure about using public transportation? Need guides to use the bus and MRT? This course will help us learn how to get from one place to another, safely and successfully.
There are also useful tips to demonstrate considerate and safe behaviours.
This course contains five modules:
- Essential Information for Getting Around
- Pedestrian Safety
- Taking the Bus
- Taking the Train (MRT)
- Taking the Taxi
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- the key steps and instructions on how to take public transportation
- what are some of the considerate behaviours when using public transportation
- what are some of the safe behaviours to ensure a safe ride to our destination
- when and how to request for help
- how to cross the road safely with the help of road crossings such as traffic lights, zebra crossings, overhead bridges and underpasses
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.