Full course description
In this course, you will learn practical ways to start and maintain a personal hygiene and grooming routine.
Regular hygiene and grooming sessions help to keep us healthy, neat and clean. A healthy person will be able to study, work and play better. Maintaining a neat and clean appearance will help you feel good about yourself and give others a pleasant impression.
This course is organised into five modules:
- Keeping My Mouth Clean
- Keeping My Hands and Feet Clean and Neat
- Keeping My Hair Clean and Neat
- Keeping My Face and Body Clean and Healthy
- Other Good Hygiene and Grooming Habits
In this course, you will learn:
- the key steps and instructions on how to keep yourself clean and neat
- what are the things you need to keep yourself clean and neat
- when and how often you should practise each hygiene or grooming routine
- what are some other good hygiene and grooming habits to take note of
- why you need to keep yourself clean and neat
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.