Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to maintain our homes by understanding how to dispose of waste and unwanted items, how to maintain our lights and electricity, how to replace batteries, and how to maintain a consistent supply of household consumables.
This course contains four modules:
- Disposal of Trash and Unwanted Items
- Maintaining Light Fixtures
- Changing Batteries
- Replenishing Household Consumables Supply
Students will learn:
- to properly dispose of trash and unwanted items
- identify who to approach for proper disposal of trash and unwanted items
- how to replace light bulbs
- how to operate a home's circuit breaker in a power trip
- how to replace and load batteries
- how to handle leaking batteries
- the importance of having an adequate supply of household consumables
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.